Learn to Figure Skate
- The Learn to Figure Skate Program is a program for skaters who show interest in Figure Skating
- This program is recommended for skaters who are at Stage 4 or higher. Coaches will recommend if a skater is ready for this program.
- The Learn to Figure Skate program give skaters the opportunity to experience private lessons and group lessons in the same session.
- The program allows skaters to get to know the coaches and what figure skating is all about.
- Will offer the skater the fundamental skills necessary to begin either a recreational or competitive figure skating career
- Skaters will be required to complete Stage 6 of the Canskate program in order to move in the Jr. program
- Upon completion of the Learn to Figure Skate program, skaters will receive an email outlining how to register for private lessons and the Jr. program
To find out more information on the Learn to Figure Skate program please contact Kate McGrath @