If you wish for your skater to drop in
- Member drop-in rates: 15$/h
- Nonmember drop-in rate 18$/h
- 10 hour and single Drop-in passes (1h, 1.5 h) are available to purchase on the springbankskating.com website under “Registration/purchase products”
- It is most preferable to pay for a drop in session in advance online and to please email your drop in request to firstname.lastname@example.org 24 hours before the session you wish to skate on.
- Drop in will be approved if the session is not full
- In case of a 10 pass your hours will be recorded and kept track of manually by the registrar.
- Approved drop in skaters will be added to the attendance list
If a skater is dropping in
- Please first check the attendance list for “Guest participants”
If a skater is dropping and not on the attendance list
- Please note this is not recommended by SFSC
- After attendance is taken and the session is not full the skater can go on the ice.
- Please email Eniko from the iPad at email@example.com with the name of the skater and the session, so the invoice can be issued later.
For non-members only
- If the skater is a non –member you can let them know that they can set up an account and pay online, and follow the drop-in procedure listed above.
- If a skater is a non-member and they would prefer to pay by cash or cheque Take the skater’s name and email Eniko to firstname.lastname@example.org what session they were on and how much they paid. Use the envelope in the binder to put the payment in with the skater’s name and session and put it in our mailbox.